1. Entering Freshmen
1.1 Report Card (Form 138)
1.2 Recent 4 Copies of 2 x 2 full face colored pictures
1.3 Certificate of Good Moral Character or Recommendation from the High School Principal/Adviser
1.4 NSO Birth Certificate (photocopy)
1.5 Marriage Certificate (if Married)
1.6 College Entrance Test (CET)
1.7 Personal Interview with the Dean
1.8 Physical Examination
2.1 Official Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal)
2.2 Official copy of grades and credits earned in other schools
(Must have at least a general weighted average of 80 during previous semester
with no failing grade, dropped or incomplete rating/s)
2.3 Recent 4 copies of 2 x 2 full face colored pictures
2.4 Certificate of Good Moral character
2.5 NSO Birth Certificate (photocopy)
2.6 Marriage Certificate (if Married)
2.7 College Entrance Test (CET)
2.8 Physical Examination and Interview with the Dean
3. Returning / Shifting Students
3.1 Get evaluation form from the Registrar’s Office
3.2 Interview/Approval from the College Dean
3.3 Physical Examination
4.1 Make a formal request to the Vice President for Academic Affairs thru the College
Dean, indicating subject(s) to be taken, subject description(s), number of units and
school where subject (s) will be taken;
4.2 Submit approved request letter to the Registrar who will issue a permit to cross-enroll.
5. Foreign Students
A foreign student must submit the following requirements for admission:
9(f) Student Visa. Requirements for securing the visa are:
1. Five (5) copies of original Personal History Statements (PHS) duly accomplished and
signed by the applicant in English with original photos and affixed original left and right thumbprints.
2. Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records (both original and photocopy) duly authenticated by
the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin.
3. A notarized affidavit of support with a bank statement or any proof of adequate
financial support to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation and subsistence,
as well as school dues and other incidental expenses, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or
Consulate in the country of origin.
4. Photocopy of birth certificate and passport pages showing applicant’s bio-page,
admission stamp and authorized stay at least 20 calendar days from date of filing.
5. National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA) Clearance
6. Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and
International Health Surveillance.
7. Bureau of Immigration Clearance Certificate.