Total Development of Man based on FAITH, SCIENCE and VIRTUE
NO VEHICLE STICKER FOR 2017, NO ENTRY
Posted on Jul. 03,2017
NO RCC VEHICLE STICKER for AY 2017-2018, NO ENTRY POLICY
starting July 10, 2017
1. For RCC Students/Parents with Service Vehicle
1.1 Present to the OSA the original and xerox copy of the following documents for verification:
- Updated Vehicle’s Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt (OR)
- ID of the currently enrolled student(s) being service
- Driver’s License of the Driver who drives the service vehicle
2. For RCC Employees with Vehicle
2.1 Present to the OSA the original and...
»»» read more
News and Events
RDC HOLDS SEM-WORKSHOP ON ENHANCING RESEARCH CAPABILITY & PRODUCTIVITY
Posted on Jun. 20,2017
The Research & Development Center (RDC) of the RCC held its annual professionaldevelopment of both teaching and non-teaching personnel to enhance their research capability and productivity on April 18, 20, 25, & 27, 2017. The four sessions highlighted the various aspects of research, from the rudiments and processes of conducting researches. The main discussants were Dr. Gloria B. Abrazado, VPAA, Dr. Jaime R. Dizon, RDC Director, Dr. Jumar G. Basco, OSA & CESO Director, Mr. Jed V. Madlambayan, Head Guidance & Counseling Office, and Mr. Rizalde M. Capio, Principal, Grade School....
»»» read more IT MATTERS TO KNOW BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Posted on Apr. 11,2017
It Matters to Know Business Analytics
NEIL H. DATU
Dean, College of Computer Studies
IBM Academic Evangelist for Business Analytics
IBM Philippines and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Technical Panel for Information Technology Education (TPITE) introduced Business Analytics in May 2013 as a specialization track designed for Business programs (e.g. BS in Business Administration) and Information Technology Education (ITE) (i.e. BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology and BS Information Systems). This is in anticipation of the huge demand for analytics skills.
»»» read more
RCC GRADE SCHOOL
RCC Grade School aims to develop young citizens who are equipped with basic knowledge and fundamental skills, attitudes and Christian values that will enable them to assume their duties and responsibilities to themselves at home and in school and be contributing members to a developing and changing social milieu.
Graduates of the RCC Grade School Department are expected to have:
- acquired basic functional learning that serves as a foundation for further intellectual growth;
- imbibed Christian values as manifested in their relationship/dealings with themselves, their family and immediate community;
- realized their self-worth enabling them to exercise freedom with responsibility and manifest sensitivity to the needs of others;
- developed genuine cultural and aesthetic sense of values as a means of preserving Filipino culture and for a better appreciation of other cultures; and
- developed an attitude of active participation in work as a tool for nation building.
The pupils should be able to:
- communicate effectively using both English and Filipino, orally and in writing;
- apply basic concept, skills and processes on problem solving, and in making decisions in real life situations;
- set goals in maintaining healthy mind and healthy body;
- apply scientific knowledge that may have social, health or environmental impacts;
- participate actively in the promotion of skills and values necessary for artistic expression and cultural literacy; and
- demonstrate Christian values and self-worth in fulfilling responsibilities and active participation in work.