Total Development of Man based on FAITH, SCIENCE and VIRTUE
NO VEHICLE STICKER FOR 2017, NO ENTRY
Posted on Jul. 03,2017
NO RCC VEHICLE STICKER for AY 2017-2018, NO ENTRY POLICY
starting July 10, 2017
1. For RCC Students/Parents with Service Vehicle
1.1 Present to the OSA the original and xerox copy of the following documents for verification:
- Updated Vehicle’s Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt (OR)
- ID of the currently enrolled student(s) being service
- Driver’s License of the Driver who drives the service vehicle
2. For RCC Employees with Vehicle
2.1 Present to the OSA the original and...
»»» read more
News and Events
RDC HOLDS SEM-WORKSHOP ON ENHANCING RESEARCH CAPABILITY & PRODUCTIVITY
Posted on Jun. 20,2017
The Research & Development Center (RDC) of the RCC held its annual professionaldevelopment of both teaching and non-teaching personnel to enhance their research capability and productivity on April 18, 20, 25, & 27, 2017. The four sessions highlighted the various aspects of research, from the rudiments and processes of conducting researches. The main discussants were Dr. Gloria B. Abrazado, VPAA, Dr. Jaime R. Dizon, RDC Director, Dr. Jumar G. Basco, OSA & CESO Director, Mr. Jed V. Madlambayan, Head Guidance & Counseling Office, and Mr. Rizalde M. Capio, Principal, Grade School....
»»» read more IT MATTERS TO KNOW BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Posted on Apr. 11,2017
It Matters to Know Business Analytics
NEIL H. DATU
Dean, College of Computer Studies
IBM Academic Evangelist for Business Analytics
IBM Philippines and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Technical Panel for Information Technology Education (TPITE) introduced Business Analytics in May 2013 as a specialization track designed for Business programs (e.g. BS in Business Administration) and Information Technology Education (ITE) (i.e. BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology and BS Information Systems). This is in anticipation of the huge demand for analytics skills.
»»» read more
VISION-MISSION STATEMENT AND GOALS
The RCC Graduate School envisions herself to be one of the leading graduate education institutions in the region dedicated to the total development of professional practitioners and leaders based on faith, science and virtue who are not only locally but also globally competitive.
Committed to the advancement of excellence in instruction, research and community extension service, the Graduate School seeks to produce graduates who are:
- imbued with Christian ideals and values of truth, justice, peace, love, civic conscience and global solidarity;
- equipped with advanced knowledge and skills in their own areas of specialization necessary to become efficient and effective agents of positive change and innovations designed to bring about progress and development in their immediate and larger communities in the context of an industrializing global community;
- committed to the furtherance of knowledge and search for truth through researches and other equally scholarly activities in order to contribute to the existing body of knowledge and information that will enhance the quality of life;
- critical, analytical and ethical in judging contemporary problems, issues and concerns affecting our society and the global community, specially appreciative of our cultural diversity and national identity; and,
- dedicated to extend community service not only in the adopted community of RCC but also to its immediate and larger communities, thus, making every graduate truly man for others.
- Master of Arts in Education- Level 2 Reaccredited Status
- Administration and Supervision
- Master in Business Administration
(Thesis and Non-Thesis)
- Master in Public Administration
(Thesis and Non-Thesis)