Total Development of Man based on FAITH, SCIENCE and VIRTUE
NO VEHICLE STICKER FOR 2017, NO ENTRY
Posted on Jul. 03,2017
NO RCC VEHICLE STICKER for AY 2017-2018, NO ENTRY POLICY
starting July 10, 2017
1. For RCC Students/Parents with Service Vehicle
1.1 Present to the OSA the original and xerox copy of the following documents for verification:
- Updated Vehicle’s Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt (OR)
- ID of the currently enrolled student(s) being service
- Driver’s License of the Driver who drives the service vehicle
2. For RCC Employees with Vehicle
2.1 Present to the OSA the original and...
»»» read more
News and Events
RDC HOLDS SEM-WORKSHOP ON ENHANCING RESEARCH CAPABILITY & PRODUCTIVITY
Posted on Jun. 20,2017
The Research & Development Center (RDC) of the RCC held its annual professionaldevelopment of both teaching and non-teaching personnel to enhance their research capability and productivity on April 18, 20, 25, & 27, 2017. The four sessions highlighted the various aspects of research, from the rudiments and processes of conducting researches. The main discussants were Dr. Gloria B. Abrazado, VPAA, Dr. Jaime R. Dizon, RDC Director, Dr. Jumar G. Basco, OSA & CESO Director, Mr. Jed V. Madlambayan, Head Guidance & Counseling Office, and Mr. Rizalde M. Capio, Principal, Grade School....
»»» read more IT MATTERS TO KNOW BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Posted on Apr. 11,2017
It Matters to Know Business Analytics
NEIL H. DATU
Dean, College of Computer Studies
IBM Academic Evangelist for Business Analytics
IBM Philippines and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Technical Panel for Information Technology Education (TPITE) introduced Business Analytics in May 2013 as a specialization track designed for Business programs (e.g. BS in Business Administration) and Information Technology Education (ITE) (i.e. BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology and BS Information Systems). This is in anticipation of the huge demand for analytics skills.
»»» read more
The Republic Central Colleges Library is envisioned as the prime mover in the building of a culture of learning that facilitates the School’s commitment to academic excellence. It serves as an intellectual scheme in encouraging creativity and innovation among students for them to become productive citizens.
The RCC Library supports the educational program of the school by providing responsive service, accessible resources and programs that facilitate effective utilization of information and knowledge technology.
- Support the curricular program and contribute to the learning process, and to promote educational growth of the clientele;
- Organize and maintain all sources of information for their effective and efficient use;
- Teach and encourage the proper use of the facilities and resources of the Library; and
- Provide an ambiance ideal and conducive to study and reflection.
- Acquire up to date books and other library resources in line with the curriculum, needs, interests, and abilities of the students;
- Develop students’ skills and resourcefulness in the use of books and libraries;
- Encourage life-long education through the use of library resources;
- Monitor and evaluate the requirements of the students and teachers, continually;
- Improve the physical layout;
- Keep abreast with the new trends of delivering library information and services through the use of technology;
- Improve budget allocation;
- Improve the facilities and equipment according to Deped and accreditation standards; and
- Ensure that the library collection is made easily accessible to users through the proper description, display and circulation of the collection.
The College Library is located at the 5th floor of Our Lady of Fatima Building.
8:00 AM - 6:30 PM Monday to Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday
- Bonafide students of RCC
- RCC faculty members, office staff, and administrators
- Visiting users with referral letter